sábado, 30 de abril de 2011

Are we studying or are we learning?


And then...what have we done? Do I need to study to learn or do I need to learn how to study first?
One thing is sure...learning is the most fantastic experience that any human being can have.
Let' check what some people say (or said) about it:

"Learning never exhausts the mind." - Leonardo da Vinci

Maybe, if your mind is exhausted ...you are not really learning properly and need to find out how to have fun with your learning process.

"I don't love studying. I hate studying. I like learning. Learning is beautiful. Going to a party, for me, is as much a learning experience as, you know, sitting in a lecture."
Natalie Portman

I liked the idea of learning in a party. And I do agree with her! But I do also like studying and going to lecture. There are so many ways to study - reading, traveling, doing exercises, writing notes and even going to a party.

"Education is learning what you didn't even know you didn't know". - Daniel J. Boorstin

And as soon as you realize that, when you learn what you didn't know, a greatful and thankful feeling can show us how wonderful this learning process is! So, let's keep on studying and learning...or...learning and studying!

Nenhum comentário: