terça-feira, 26 de abril de 2011

Good coffee, good reading!


Hi everybody!
This week, on April 22nd we celebrated the Earth Day! In fact, everyday is the Earth Day, but the good point in having a date to celebrate it is the fact that we can stop a little bit and take some time to think about it, reflect about our actions! One of the good opportunities to do that is taking a very good coffee (or tea). You can get together with your friends and go to Starbucks - where, this week is especially dedicated to our planet and if you take your Starbucks tumbler with you to any stores from April 25th to 29th, you will receive a complimentary coffee of the day. If you don't have a tumbler, don't worry - you can buy one at the store and then get your complimentary coffee. Besides that, don't forget to take with you a child book and donate it up to April 30th at any Starbucks stores. They will send it to ABRINQ Foundation. You can not only have a good coffee but also encourage reading among children! Well done! Let's participate, shall we?

2 comentários:

Cibelle disse...

Hi Teacher Kátia, how are you?
I hope you remember me, I was your student at EG from 2005 to 2007, Cibelle. I saw your profile on Facebook some days ago. I got so thrilled with it that I added you, hehe. Last year I saw teacher Flávio on Felipe's concert (I think Felipe is a Physic teacher on EG, right?). I hope you're ok and REALLY miss your wonderful/delicious English classes. Maybe we can meet (I can call some of my EG's classmates to go too) at Starbucks and have a good frapuccino!
Kisses - sorry by the English mistakes, I only wrote in English to get into the blog's mood.
Ps: I also have a blog, if you want to visit it, be our guest: http://mimimiespertinho.blogspot.com/

Kátia Veloso disse...

Hi Cibele! How Nice! I do remember you and oh GOD...How I miss you and your class! And I loved your idea...great! I'd love to meet you and the other students. (at Starbucks it would be amazing! I'm so suspicious!) So much to ask...
And please, don't worry about your mistakes! Keep on doing it... Keep on training! Thank you for your kind words! Thank you very much! And let's get together!