quarta-feira, 30 de novembro de 2011

Christmas is just around the corner!

Just getting ready to celebrate Christmas! Browsing some pictures on internet, I choose this one as my wallpaper! I loved it because it's so traditional!
 I'd like to prepare my Xmas list based in the author Oren Arnold's quote:
“Christmas gift suggestions:
To your enemy, forgiveness.
To an opponent, tolerance.
To a friend, your heart.
To a customer, service.
To all, charity.
To every child, a good example.
To yourself, respect.”

Besides all the gifts (books, a special dinner, cupcakes, a pic nic basket, etc), I think that Arnold's list is not a so easy job, I know...but I'll try hard to follow it. It will help me to remind the truly Christmas spirit!
And what about you, what else would you add to the list?


Nenhum comentário: