quinta-feira, 24 de novembro de 2011

What are you thankful for?

Thanksgiving Day!


How cool it is to have the opportunity of celebrating it! Today, Thanksgiving Day, my students (1st year of High School) will be doing their final English test. I included a small text in the test about the celebration, just to take them to a little reflexion (at least that's the idea, what a hope!).
But of course, I couldn't ask them to do it if I didn't do it by myself! So, when I start thinking of what I'm thankful for...lots of things come to my mind:
- being working
- a new job challenge to 2012 (fruit from the work done in 2011)
- my first trip to California
- finally being a student at USP (Saõ Paulo University)
And the list could keep going on and on! But when I think about what I am really thankful for...I can't help thinking of my family (my husband and my dog). I've been in many difficult situations during this year and all the time that it happened, a simple phone call to my husband (a much calmer person than me) was enough to make me see things clearly, what was essential to guide and help me to do the best I could. Luck? Destiny? Whatever it is, it doesn't matter..all that counts is the fact that I'm completely thankful for having them in my life because Douglas and Kika make it simpler and happier. What about you, what are you thankful for?

Nenhum comentário: