sexta-feira, 18 de novembro de 2011

"Should I Stay or Shoud I Go?


"Should I Stay or Should I Go" is a song by the English punk rock band called The Clash from their album Combat Rock and it was written in 1981.
Although the sign is neither about the band  nor about the song at all, I couldn't help it! As soon as I saw it I remembered the song! If it is the only entrance (according to it), how am I not supposed to enter? I really didn't understand it, but as it isn't the first thing that I don't understand and probably it won't be the last one, I guess the better I can do is keeping going ahead... a little bit hard but let's try!
By the way, isn't the song perfect to this situation?
" Should I stay or should I go now?
Should I stay or should I go now?
If I go there will be trouble
An' if I stay it will be double
So come on and let me know 
This indecision's bugging me"
It's funny how some moments in our day can make us remember things that even we didn't know we were still able to remember them! Love that moments! 
Anyway - if I should stay or if I should go - I would say BOTH! ...just depends on the moment (and maybe, the sign!).

Nenhum comentário: