segunda-feira, 19 de dezembro de 2011

National Cupcake Day - Part II

As I have said before, although December 15th is the American National Cupcake Day, I do like to celebrate it all the year!
Last post I shared some of the nice places I like to go to have delicious cupcakes but I forgot to mention another very charming place, in fact, I think it's the most charming of them.
It's a bakery in my hometown, São Caetano do Sul, located at 785, Piauí street - phone 4221-6866.  http://pt-br.facebook.com/pages/THE-BREAD/167388236664479
THE BREAD bakery has lots of all the good things we simply enjoy eating: delicious bread, special pasta (including the vegetarian option), great soups, a complete self-service breakfast service and, of course, cupcakes. Besides being so good (both: taste and decoration - check the photo), they are so nicely and beautifully packed that it's an excelent option for a present!
So, there are many places to go and try many different cupcake flavors. The only question to answer now is: what's your favorite place?

Nenhum comentário: